Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Boyfriend
A Lady puts hair remover in a friend's hair relaxer after she slept with her boyfriend and now she thinks she has cancer and she is asking may she should confess or not.
She wrote;
"High school friend moved in with me until she got back on her feet. Fed her, clothed her, bought her a cell phone. She repays me by sleeping w/ my dude. SO, I put VEET in her perm and she's balding in patches. I feel bad cuz she thinks it's cancer. Confess?"
She wrote;
"High school friend moved in with me until she got back on her feet. Fed her, clothed her, bought her a cell phone. She repays me by sleeping w/ my dude. SO, I put VEET in her perm and she's balding in patches. I feel bad cuz she thinks it's cancer. Confess?"

![[MIXTAPE] Inside Life ft. DJ Almighty coded X DJ Spinall [MIXTAPE] Inside Life ft. DJ Almighty coded X DJ Spinall](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjP6s9DbKtj1vGFmWZVM5M8FBuffSdlL-_AxsudUDTg-7dQZNZnIUBT3f68BCG5l3I7YzgQvm0VG4VrY059k5ziEvh0bLJgdZUYz05-YZMa0N367yp9MGK3xNLxN6Fu3xPd0uSeV5hYgkvk/w100-h100-p-k-no-nu/IMG-20190317-WA0021.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment